American Craftsman Windows
American Craftsman Windows is a manufacturer of high-quality home replacement windows and works in conjunction with Home Depot for product distribution. It is a part of the Andersen Company. The company is a partner of the ENERGY STAR program and complies with set standards for promoting decreased power consumption.
The company offers a variety of products tailor-fit for different areas of the country. Product brands for the West Coast areas include MaxxCraft™ Replacement Windows and Doors and MaxxCraft™ New Construction Windows and Doors.
MaxxCraft™ Replacement Windows
Available types under MaxxCraft™ Replacement Windows are:
- MaxxCraft™ Single-Hung Replacement Windows
- MaxxCraft™ Sliding Replacement Windows
- MaxxCraft™ Picture Replacement Windows
- MaxxCraft™ Geometric Shape Replacement Windows
All replacement windows are covered with a lifetime limited warranty.
East Coast Options
New Construction Window replacement products for East Coast areas, on the other hand, include:
- American Standard Standard Replacement Double Hung Windows
- American Standard Premium Replacement Double Hung Windows
- American Standard Ultimate Replacement Double Hung Windows
- American Standard Molded Sliding Replacement Windows
- American Standard 2 Lite Sliding Replacement Windows
- American Standard 3 Lite Sliding Replacement Windows
- American Standard Casement Replacement Windows
- American Standard Awning Replacement Windows
- American Standard Picture Replacement Windows
- American Standard Geometric Shape Replacement Windows
All mentioned replacement windows are covered with a lifetime-limited warranty. Products for new construction projects are also available. These include:
- American Standard Single-Double Hung New Construction Windows
- American Standard Sliding New Construction Windows
- American Standard Casement New Construction Windows
- American Standard Awning New Construction Windows
- American Standard Picture New Construction Windows
- American Standard Geometric New Construction Windows
Aside from replacements and new constructions, multi-purpose windows are also offered. Included here are:
- American Standard Hopper Windows
- American Standard Bay Windows
- American Standard Bow Windows
- American Standard Garden Windows
An option to have all window types rendered as impact-resistant is also available. The company has significant certifications from industry-set organizations. It has voluntarily submitted its products for testing to these organizations.
For one, the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) conducted tests on the company’s products to determine thermal performance. These tests determine a product’s U-factor, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC), and Visible Transmittance (VT). Another organization supported by American Craftsman is the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA). This organization supervises tests such as Structural Integrity, Air Infiltration, Water Infiltration, and Forced Entry. Homeowners will be delighted to know that the brand’s vinyl products are covered with a lifetime-limited warranty.
The grant policy states that vinyl products and their component parts are guaranteed free from defects and that no obstructions abound in the windows’ glass areas. It only covers defects caused by manufacturing processes.
American Standard Warranty Guidelines
To know more about the brand’s warranty guidelines, homeowners may head over to their online warranty page at http://www.americancraftsmanwin.com/warranty.cfm .To avail of American Craftsman products, interested homeowners should inquire at Home Depot stores near their area. A useful store locator tool is available online at http://www.homedepot.com/StoreFinder/index.jsp .
See How Much You Can Save On American Craftsman Windows Today!
Prices of window products at American Craftsman Windows differ according to type, color, size, and features. Thus, it is necessary to compare the prices of various American Craftsman window types and to put the products side by side in order to see the pros and cons. When it comes to warranty, American Craftsman offers different warranties depending on the model, as most of them give their products a certain length of warranty years based on materials and confidence. Therefore, the price of the end product you will get is dependent on your careful selection and inspection.
Are You Replacing Your Windows? Request FREE Installation Estimates Now!
Are you interested in the cost of replacing your windows? Comparing estimates from the top professionals in your area is the fastest way to figure out how much your installation is going to cost. Let us help you find the best prices on windows today.
You can go ahead and check the prices now. There are absolutely no hidden costs or any obligations.