The Alside brand of windows has been innovating residential, commercial, and new construction siding, fencing, window, and railing products since 1947. It is a part of Associated Materials Incorporated (AMI) and a member of the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, and the Vinyl Siding Institute. Its headquarters is located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio with six other manufacturing plants in Texas, Iowa, North Carolina, Washington, and Arizona. Products are sold via licensed builders, distributors, and contractors through 90 Alside Supply Centers.
The brand’s collection of windows are all constructed from pure vinyl resin and high-grade stabilizers and modifiers. Sashes and mainframes are foam-filled for efficient thermal regulation. Options for customizing color, design, size, style, and a lot more are very much available.
Window selections are plentiful and are grouped as vinyl replacements, specialties, and new constructions.
Alside Vinyl Replacement Windows are tough yet exuding elegance. They will never crack, peel, or warp. Frame and sash colors are mixed in with vinyl material so fading is unlikely. Moreover, they are guaranteed to remain operable for years to come with the inclusion of the Constant Force Balance system. This set’s products are comprised of:
- Sheffield Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
- UltraMaxx Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
- Excalibur Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
- Excalibur II Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows
- Geneva™ Welded Sash Vinyl Windows
- Centurion Premium Vinyl Windows
- Excalibur Single-Hung Vinyl Windows
- Model 0700 Single-Hung Vinyl Windows
- Fairfield 70 Series Vinyl Windows
- Fairfield 80 Series Vinyl Windows
- Coastal Impact Windows
Alside Specialty Windows are great to improve any home’s art architectural design. Every window in this series is crafted by engineering and design experts to ensure compatibility in any home.
This set’s windows are comprised of:
- Alside Casement and Awning Windows
- Alside Swing and Clean Windows
- Alside Bay and Bow Windows
- Alside Garden Windows
- Alside Special Shape Windows
The brand’s Performance Series™ New Construction Vinyl Windows are designed for new home units that need durable and long-lasting exteriors without sacrificing design. Performance Series™
windows are comprised of:
- Alside Performance Series™ Double-Hung Windows
- Alside Performance Series™ Single-Hung Windows
- Alside Performance Series™ Picture Windows
- Alside Performance Series™ Casement and Awning Windows
- Alside Performance Series™ Sliding Windows
- Alside Fairfield 80 Series Vinyl Windows
- Alside Fairfield 70 Series Vinyl Windows
- Alside High Performance Impact Windows
As proof of the brand’s durability and technical excellence, Alside has sought verification from the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). Their window products have been subjected to challenges that evaluate performance in extreme weather and demanding conditions. All tests are done under the supervision of the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA). As such, the brand received ASTM’s E 283, E 547, and E 330 certifications for resistance to air and water infiltration & exceptional performance against a wind speed of 155mph (a Category 5 hurricane).Homeowners may want to check out wholesale distributors near their area through the Alside website at http://www.alside.com/locations.aspx . Distributors will only cater to licensed builders, contractors, and external decorators. The brand offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty for their window products. The brand is also qualified for Energy Tax Credits.References (links):