Ideal Windows is a creative designer, a trusted manufacturer and a credible marketer of premium quality window products. Giving its customers a complete and wide range of product lines as well as prompt customer assistance, Ideal is one of the leaders in the supply of replacement windows and new construction windows in the country.
The beginnings of Ideal Window Manufacturing, Inc. started in 1924 when Irving Rogow manufactured and sold the Ideal Venetian Blinds. Ten years later, his company grew large, employing more than 100 people, and after 20 years, has earned the patent for the discovery of Venetian blind brackets. Gold Bond Inc. began its operations after the Second World War and developed storm windows and doors. After its huge success, it carried the name Ideal Aluminum Products. Its production shifted from Venetian blinds to aluminum awning production and later to aluminum replacement business.
The birth of Rogow Window Manufacturing Company led to the production of vinyl windows, which went on full-scale operation in 1983 at Kennedy Boulevard. Currently, the company continues its operations in New Jersey employing more than 300 people. It continues to meet its old and new customers’ demands for the best windows and works closely with its dealers to ensure customer satisfaction. After 80 years of existence, the goal of the company is to sustain its leadership in the industry for another 80 years or more.
Ideal Windows offers eight types of replacement windows such as the hung, picture, bay and bow, garden and hopper. It also constructs new windows like the single and the double-hung, slider, casement and awning types of windows. It offers the following standard features and benefits for all its products:
- Distinctive elevated exterior that creates beautiful and fashionable appearance to the home.
- Sash and multiple chambered frames are fusion-welded to be sturdy and durable.
- Obscured tilt latches allows an unobstructed view and makes sash cleaning easy.
- Keeper and Decorated lock are low profile; double locks are provided to windows over 25.75 inches wide.
- The use of a balance system called Block and Tackle enables simple sash manipulation that needs no adjustment.
- Steel-reinforced meeting rail with vital interlocks and double weather-strips for stronger seal and prevention of air, dust and water infiltration.
- Insulated glass measuring 7/8 inches gives optimum thermal efficiency.
- A warm-edge Intercept manufactured spacer improves the glass temperature.
- Essential lift rail is provided to raise or lower the bottom sash conveniently.
- Fully welded 1 double-wall interior with dam leg, fin-seal and weather stripped for stronger and optimum performance.
- The multi-chambered sill design is welded to give a strong and classic appearance of a wood window.
- External glazing gives a smooth and beautiful look inside the house.
- J-channel and securing fin make window and side installation simple.
- Interior and obscure exterior groove accessory can accommodate and install various profiles conveniently.
The windows come in single colors like almond, linen, dark and light oak as well as dual colors like Sahara brown/white and Clay/linen. Flat and Contour Grids in Colonial, Diamond and Queen Anne designs are sealed between the glasses for more convenient maintenance. It offers the following glass options: decorative, triple pane, and energy-saving. It also provides specialty glasses like privacy blinds and Low-E. The highlights that are common to most of the windows include Locking, Multiple locking, Optional Glass, Encore Folding Handle and DP-60 rating features.